Sunday 3 May 2009

Beads, Beads and even more Beads!

First of all are you impressed .... two postings in one day! Maybe a hangover isn't such a bad thing afterall LOL.

I've been saying for a while now that I really must put some photographs of my beaded jewellery both on my website and here on my blog. Well today I've finally managed to get the time to do them! wooohoooo. I've taken pics of all the necklaces I currently have in stock. I have made more but didn't take pics before I sold them. I will be putting more details onto my website with regards to lengths and pricing etc. so if anyone would like to make a purchase, then please let me know and I will point you in the right direction.

Here goes : -


























































I also make charm, they make fantastic accessories for your mobile phone / PDA / MP3 players etc. I also use them on my scissors to avoid any confusion when I go to sewing class - it's so easy to pick up someone else's scissors if they are the same as yours, these beautiful charms avoid all that confusion. The one on my brown scissors has a little bell so it jingles as I cut :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment