Saturday 28 March 2009

I did it AGAIN

Hello and welcome to my blog. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Caroline and I own a company called Potter Doodle Doo. We povide Mobile Pottery Painting Workshops and Parties within the NE Lincs / N Lincs / S Yorks & ER Yorks area. I also do a lot of crating at home and this blog will hopefully show you many of these items, so of which are available to purchase.

I've just set up a blog account that I've been going to do for sometime now. Only to find that I've already got 2 that I started previously. Both of which only had the opening post son them! So much for opening and making sure that you'll post in there regularly.

Now the missing piece of the puzzle is 'How do I make sure that I will post regularly now that I have added it to my website?' ... difficult questions to which I'm unsure of the answer. As I do more and more crafting, so little time is then left over for typing up a blog. However, I am determined to make a more concerted effort to make sure that I keep things as upto date as I possibly can. Maybe I should place a reminder in Outlook so that when I open my emails, I also get a message to post a blog too LOL.

There's a lot of new things on my website now. I've been busy for most of the day updating and adding new pages. The most exciting of which is the 'personalised embroidery' tab. I know there's a desperate need to add a lot more pictures in there, but at least for now, it's a starting point.
The PE bags that I've made are fantastic (even if I say so myself). I really am pleased at how they have turned out. Using the heavy cotton canvas makes them sooooo strong and very long lasting. I have listed both on eBay and MISI (make it sell it) but they are also available direct - if you're interested, just email me.

I have so many embroidery designs, it is impossible to list them all. At some point, I will try and put a posting with many of the popular designs. However, if there is something that you would really like to be embroidered onto an item, then please do email me and I'll see what I can find for you.

If I can get some good light tomorrow, I am going to try and take photographs of items that I have made or embroidered and add them in here and directly on my site.

Fingers crossed and watch this space for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment