Monday 30 March 2009

Updates

Where does the time go when you're having fun. A few people today have remarked about how their body clock seems to have been throw out completely by the clocks losing an hour on Saturday night / Sunday morning. I'm not sure that I understand this, it's been described as something similar to jetlag. Been there and suffered from that ... but from clocks changing one hour? Is it only me that finds this a little strange? The only difference I noted was that it was lighter later yesterday evening and a little darker when I got up this morning. Anyone have any comments on this???



I've spent many hours over the weekend updating my website. I still have a way to go BUT I've managed to get a lot of products on there. There's now a section dedicated to items that I've embroidered and how to purchase them. Don't forget, if there's something you would like but don't see a design you fancy, then please do email me with some suggestions of items you would like and I'll see what I can find in my database of 1000's of designs. http://www.potterdoodledoo.co.uk/page_1225652638593.html

I've also added pages for my beaded jewellery, but haven't managed to take photographs of items as yet. I'm hoping that I can get this section up and running over the Easter Break. As soon as this is updated, I'll post a link to that too.

I'm in the process of making another PE bag for a customer. The lady has requested a rainbow, and I've found a very nice one from the Care Bear range which I'm sure will stitch out beautifully. Once finished, I will add a photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment