Tuesday 25 August 2009

Craft Fair Preparations

Well, preparations for the craft fair are coming along very nicely. I've had a bit of a dilema knowing whether what I've got is sufficient or whether it's too much. I guess I won't know until Monday when it's all over and finished.
These are the little girls tote bags that I've made. They are available with either a matching or co-ordinating purse. They really are a sweet item for those little girls who just love to be all grown up and carry a shopping bag 'just like mummy'.



I've embroidered a few bibs that will be available for sale at the weekend. These look so cute and most would suit either a baby boy or girl.




I've also got lots of PE bags made up ready, I hope that they will sell as well as they have from my website. Keep your fingers crossed!

I am also taking some ceramic items that I've painted which I hope will sell.
I'll update early next week and let you all know how the fair went.
To digress a little .....
I've set up an embroidery gift section on my website. It is up and running, and orders can be made on there. We have found a few teething problems that I hope to sort out soon.
I'm also hoping to set up a Personalised Ceramic Gifts part within my website soon - watch this space !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment